As of today we are 46 days away from the first kickoff of the college football season. SEC Media Days start next week. Then some other conferences will have something similar, just with less people and no real interest. Last year I spent the season asking a few questions about the game we all enjoy. Now the 2013 season approaches but before it gets in full swing, let’s check out a few questions from the off-season.
- Will this year’s Heisman House commercial feature a bathroom full of tissue for Johnny Football?
- Who would have thought someone who looks like this would provide one of the most controversial stories in the offseason?
- Has there been a single story from the Big 12 that doesn’t involve Bob Stoops? SEC insults, burglarized home, juvenile jailbreaks, disaster volunteer, and an actual article about him now not making news.
- Have we seen an omen that FSU will be joining the SEC?
- Will the rest of the country be able to handle Nick Saban for another “60 Minutes”? How about another book?
- Have we now realized that College Football Trivia is the “Achilles Heel” of Jeopardy! contestants?
- Have you picked out your dream home? Here’s a few for you: Alabama fans, Tennessee fans, & Wisconsin fans (I guess they have some).
- I wonder if Coach Charlie Weis offered up any inspiration for Kansas’s new helmets?
- Speaking of coaches and headgear, have the Vols found a new hairdo?
- Will this be the best hit we see all year? Landon Collins v Sideline Spectator
- Are SEC coaches becoming more photogenic?
- Did the College Football Playoff’s official logo win because we see it everyday…on our phones?
- Will this remain the best touchdown of the season? If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it now! 7-year-old Cancer Patient Runs for TD
Well that’s all the question I have for now. Check back during the season for more or subscribe to the blog so you won’t miss anything.