Week three has arrived. Fall seems to be approaching as teams start getting into the meat of their schedule. For Auburn, that’s Louisiana-Monroe. After the weekend of upsets left the hogs roasted and the Big Ten embarrassed, we still have questions to ask.
- Is that burning smell in Arkansas rice fields or John L. Smith’s contract extension?
- Are we starting to see a a trend among QBs?
- Will Barbara Dooley charge the field with the rest of the fans if Tennessee beats Florida?
- Remember three weeks ago when Thursday night games were worth watching?
- Do you hear that ringing noise? Tyler Wilson does.
- After Forbes, Fortune, and SI, who will be the next magazine to cover Nick Saban?
- Has anyone else noticed Will Muschamp may not be a good fit for Florida?
- Do you know the power of prayer? Savannah State players do.
- Does Milton Browning sounds like he should be describing the path of the tornado? (wait until 2:58 and you’ll see what I mean)
I said it in week one and I’ll say it again, let’s enjoy the games and be glad we are sitting where no players or coaches can hear us.