It’s week two of college football. Last week I did my first post for the sport. It was a lot of fun so I thought I’d do it again. I won’t be doing this each week, but there has just been too much action in the last seven days to let it all go unquestioned. So here is College Football Questions-Week Two:
- Do wolverines really look that much like beavers?
- Why does anyone give Lou Holtz a microphone?
- Who looks best in a white suit?
- Why are players still allowed to tweet?
- Does anyone else think Brian VanGorder looks “Dazed and Confused”?
- How many press conferences will it take for Saban to turn green and jump into a pair of purple shorts?
- Does anyone remember the first team from Alabama to win in JerryWorld over a top ten team? Ask @UNAAthletics.
- If Georgia loses this weekend will Mark Richt’s stock fall faster than his back dive?
That’s all for this week.